Biyernes, Hunyo 23, 2017

And I'm writing here again.

I'm writing here again.
Writing to express myself. To express all my inner thoughts. And to voice out my feelings.

And I'm on this situation again. Trying to understand myself and asking WHAT THIS IS I'M FEELING I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN.

But this time, I guess it's different. He haven't show any signs that he's interested, but I can't resist the fact that I am distracted by him. I know it's wrong, that's why I am trying to overcome it. But no matter how I force myself not to think of it the more I think of it.

WHY!

What's with you? Why I can't get off you out of my mind. Why every time I see you, I smile.Why I treasure every moment I am talking to you. Why I stalked you everyday. Why you motivate me to do my best. That I am not the worst but good.

The fact that you graduate with honors, scholar, dancer and a license professional. I like it all.

What's with you?

If only I know the answer. If only. But I know that whatever it is, the truth is that I should keep this as a secret. Because I know, that your waiting for someone and I'm with someone.

I don't why I have to feel this way. I should be contented by this time. Because there's a person willing to do all his best just for me for a long time.

Give me a sign please. Or just let me forget about it. Because I know, it is all non sense, the fact that I'm the only one feeling this way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento